Qui êtes vous, Polly Maggoo?
Polly Maggoo is a 1966 French film directed by William Klein.
It is also a lovely french bistrot located in Metaxourgio since 2009.
My colleagues and I decided to dinner there last night and we didn’t regret it!
Enjoy french inspired cuisine at its best version in Athens!
The short menu list changes regularly, including standards and surprises.
We tried ALL these:
- Veal cheeks marinated in wine, thyme and Dijon mustard
- Scallops with caramelized endive and vegetable sauce
- Lentils with poached egg and chives
- Marseille Toasted bread with tomato confit and cheese Brie
- Onion Gratinée with gruyere
- Veal Liver with Cognac and potato puree
- Chicken with Muscat wine de Lemnos and mashed celery root
- Pork fillet with mushrooms, potatoes and cider
See you soon Polly Maggoo!