Sprinkle these Soothing Floral Bath Salts in your tub for a relaxing experience!
Author: Soap Queen
Recipe type: Bath Salts
Serves: Three 8 oz. Jars
- 8 oz. Medium Grain Dead Sea Salt
- 6 oz. Fine Grained Dead Sea Salt
- 6 oz. Epsom Salt, Extra Fine
- 6 mL Orange Blossom Candle and Soap Fragrance Oil
- 3 mL Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
- 3 heaping Tbsp. Rose Petals
- 3 heaping Tbsp. Lavender – Grade 1
- 3 heaping Tbsp. Dried Calendula
- 3 Tall 8 oz. Plastic Bail Jars
- Optional: Droppers
- In a large bowl, add the medium grained Dead Sea salt, fine grained Dead Sea salt and Epsom salt. Stir together with your hands.
- Add 6 mL of Orange Blossom Candle and Soap Fragrance Oil and Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil. Using your hands, stir to fully incorporate the salts and fragrances.
- Add 3 heaping Tbsp. of the lavender buds, rose petals and calendula.
- Using your hands, stir in the flowers until they’re completely incorporated.
- Spoon in the mixture evenly into bail jars. Enjoy!
More Tutorials and Photos below~